[Cryptech Core] Alpha rev.03

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon May 30 10:26:01 UTC 2016

Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> > But I wish there would have been some more communication before the
> > change went into a new order:
> >
> > An 8-pin header with Vbus, 3v3, GND, FT_RESET, TX, RX, D+ and D-
> > would have been best.
>
> I agree, it would have been much better if you had communicated
> that before Pavel made the new revision.

I would have made sure to communicate it in time, if I had known that
a new revision would be ordered now. The new rev came as quite a
surprise to me - maybe because I'm not on any telcos..

> > 3v3 for correct TX voltage to the Alpha and to save an extra regulator.
>
> As a workaround, you can get 3V3 from a number of the other pin headers

That's a good point! It requires a jumper cable but that may be
simpler than a regulator - I'll see which is better. Thanks for the idea!

//Peter