[Cryptech Core] Alpha documentation

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Wed May 25 14:00:47 UTC 2016

On onsdag 25 maj 2016 kl. 13:11:48 CEST Peter Stuge wrote:
> Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> > * All the hardware on the Alpha board
>
> Other topic, but is part of that to write software for validating the
> hardware in depth? Things like exercising the power supplies by
> switching things on and off (quickly) with some test patterns.

It is a good idea for someone to do, but perhaps it is beyond the scope of the
guys making the reference design? Maybe that is a work item left for the ones
that want to make a product out of the reference design?

I'm not entirely sure what I think, and would like to hear the thoughts from
the rest of the group where to draw the line.

What I do know is that we can't spend time on in-depth validation before
Berlin =).