[Cryptech Core] Alpha rev.03

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Jun 16 20:21:13 UTC 2016

Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> What I was thinking was that you would make your daughter board fit
> over both the USB-UART headers, as well as the AVR GPIO header for
> increased stability, as well as to get the 3V3 then.

I'm looking at using the STM32_SWD header as power supply. I want to
avoid AVR_GPIO to not cover PANIC BUTTON. I want to avoid AVR_ISP to
not cover the U9 FTDI chip. The /RESET resistor is easily reachable
from the USB board, I'll add pads so that a wire can be soldered to
keep the FTDIs in reset.

What kind of cable or board was so far used to connect to STM32_SWD?
The ST-Link?

I'm asking in order to make a useful extension on top of the USB
board while avoiding hitting the inside of the case.

//Peter