[Cryptech Core] invitations for Berlin workshop

Phil Roberts roberts at isoc.org
Thu Jun 2 19:25:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm tracking the folks who have agreed to be alpha testers and inviting them to the Berlin workshop.  I think there will be 10 of those folks there.  Leif suggested I ask here about who else to invite - people who are not alpha testers, but who have an interest in what is going on with the project.  I plan to tell them it is a hands-on work meeting, of course, but, are there others who we should invite who won't be part of the alpha tester group?  I'm happy to reach out to those folks once I know who the group should include.

Thanks,
Phil