[Cryptech Core] cryptech website switchover planning

Arlen Johnson adhjdm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:02:09 UTC 2016

Thanks, Karen -

Based on feedback, I wanted to note that two small things will change
from what you see at https://dev.sphericalcloud.com/cryptech :

 1. I'll add the text "making the internet a little bit safer" just
    under the site logo (top left).

 2. I'm going to combine the front page with the Overview page and then
    remove the Overview page -- simplifying the site architecture.

I hope to get that done shortly, and I'll leave it alone after that.  :-)

Best wishes -
Arlen