[Cryptech Core] cryptech website switchover planning

Karen O'Donoghue odonoghue at isoc.org
Fri Jul 8 18:59:44 UTC 2016

Ok… too many irons in the fire this week… I meant to include the link to the staged version again…

https://dev.sphericalcloud.com/cryptech

This will replace the site currently at https://cryptech.is

Also, I meant to include Arlen so he would immediately get any last minute sage advice from you guys… He is now copied above.

Karen