[Cryptech Core] wiki.cryptech.is sick again

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Thu Dec 15 14:03:45 UTC 2016

wiki.cryptech.is (aka trac.cryptech.is) is sick again.  Most likely
culprit is cumulative damage from Trac plug-ins added over the years
in support of user-requested features, so I'm in the process of
salvaging content, then will try a clean reinstall with minimal
plug-ins (preferably none) and reload the salvaged content.

Given how usage of this Trac instance has evolved, I'll be giving
priority to Wiki pages and attachments; I'll be saving a backup of the
entire Trac database, so tickets, milestones, etc will not be lost
forever, but given how little we seem to use them, loading them into
the new instance (significantly more work than restoring wiki pages)
may not be a high priority.

Other services (git, mailing lists, etc) should be unaffected, except
to the extent that their respective web interfaces may be down
intermittently; access via other protocols (SMTP, SSH, ...) should not
be affected.

Apologies for the inconvenience.  Will send mail when done.