[Cryptech Core] Alpha scedule

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Apr 16 11:12:08 UTC 2016

Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> We sent the final PCB layout to Propoint yesterday.

Great! What does it look like, or what was changed after review?

Randy - I lost the bet, beverage on me next time we meet.

For Stockholm, this design is not trivial and things are missed in
the first hardware revisions all the time.

I guess Propoint will not do bringup, testing and rework?

I suggest a different mission statement: one physical board has all
major components (power supplies, clocks, memories, CPUs and FPGA)
operational, and an errata is up on the wiki.

A large part of bringup is writing various test software. Bonus to
have reworked all of the boards, if any rework is neccessary.

Finalized application software is just not a realistic expectation
right after assembly.

Fredrik - do you have/know an electronics lab? If it helps I'm happy
to ask a friend if he would let Cryptech visit his place.

//Peter