[Cryptech Core] CT server issues

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Mon Jun 29 13:01:08 UTC 2015

At Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:03:12 +0200, Fredrik Thulin wrote:

> In addition to that, git.cryptech.is doesn't seem to like my key today (for
> repo git at git.cryptech.is.:user/ft/stm32-avalanche-noise):
>
> $ git pull
> Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
>
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.
> $

Gonna need more than that to debug it.  And, of course, It Works For Me.

a) Have you changed your key?

b) If not, and if you're sure that this key is the one you registered
   all those many moons ago, please email me the result of doing

   $ ssh -vv git at git.cryptech.is help

   And let me know the IP address(es) from which you're doing this.