[Cryptech Core] CT server issues

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Mon Jun 29 09:03:12 UTC 2015

On Monday, June 29, 2015 10:55:50 AM Joachim Strömbergson wrote:
> Aloha!
>
> I'm having problems talking to the cryptech git repo and the wiki.
> Fredrik are also having problems reaching the git server.

It seems there was/is v6 connectivity issues at Iceland. NORDUnet NOC is not
aware of any planned maintenance.

In addition to that, git.cryptech.is doesn't seem to like my key today (for
repo git at git.cryptech.is.:user/ft/stm32-avalanche-noise):

$ git pull
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

and the repository exists.
$