[Cryptech Core] time marches on

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Sat Jan 10 12:13:12 UTC 2015

To bring others up to date on discussions over hotel breakfast this
morning:

Randy proposed 16-17 March because he has a conflict later that week.

At the moment it seems unlikely that Paul will be going to IETF in
Dallas, at which point his issue probably goes away (Paul can speak
for himself, but he's on a plane at the moment).

I can probably do 16-17 March (need to check with family).  Yeah, it'd
be two trips almost back to back for me, but even if we could push the
Stockholm meeting later in the week it wouldn't buy me significantly
more time at home, and my children can't remember a time when my
travel schedule wasn't a family joke, so it's just not a big deal.