[Cryptech Core] time marches on

Paul Selkirk paul at psgd.org
Fri Jan 9 22:42:47 UTC 2015

There was a counter-suggestion to meet Fri/Sat before IETF, but only if
we could get people to come to Dallas who wouldn't otherwise be coming
for IETF (especially Joachim).

If we do meet in Stockholm, 16/17 is Monday/Tuesday before IETF, which
seems a bit inefficient to those of us coming from Boston - it either
adds a full week to my travel schedule, or I'm home just long enough to
repack before heading to Dallas. (Or maybe I'm not really needed in
Dallas, but Rob is.) Is there a reason not to meet later in the week?

				paul