[Cryptech Core] Questions regarding existing documentation

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Tue Aug 11 08:04:55 UTC 2015

>>> 1. With the Novena board as the prototype of choice, do we
>>> want/need the documentation on the TerasIC C5G Board? (query re:
>>> http://trac.cryptech.is/wiki/CoretestHashesC5G)
>>
>> imiho, no
>
> Do we remove or archive?

someone may want to go back.  bit the archive should be out of the way

> I can write READMEs for the following:
>
>>> doc/design doc/presentations test/external_avalanche_entropy
>>> user/js/test/novena_eim_base

thank you!

> imho all repos, esp the ones not used for testing/experimental work and
> personal repos (under js/ paul/ etc) should all be as easy to see and
> find by interested people as possible. So if we have a master page of
> repos (which is a good thing, imho), then all those repos should be
> found there.

if it is oragnized in a fashion that makes sense to someone not deeply
immersed in our crufty little universe

> I have a (pre) alpha version of a paper with detailed information on
> the TRNG. Do we want to make it into wiki page(es)?

if you are thinking of an acacemic publication, i might be cautious.
though tech reports don't conflict so it's probably cool.  and it
certainly is important to the cryptech design.

randy