[Cryptech Core] multiple offers...

Павел Шатов meisterpaul1 at yandex.ru
Thu Apr 30 20:24:44 UTC 2015

Peter, I think, you are exaggerating EDA tools problem. I don't care for
what tools PCB designer will use, as long as I receiver Gerbers from
him. He can even craft them using notepad. Gerber format is open, there
is free and open-source Gerber viewer (http://gerbv.sourceforge.net/).
If you have schematic PDF and Gerbers, you can inspect them and make
sure, that they match each other. You don't send binary
proprietary-format blob to a factory, you send open Gerbers.

On 30.04.2015 2:49, Peter Stuge wrote:

> (I'm sure you know that there are projects using open tools and
> formats for complex fast designs.)

Peter, could you please name a few? If there are good free EDA tools, I
want to know about them.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Shatov