[Cryptech Core] multiple offers...

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Apr 29 23:49:11 UTC 2015

Jacob wrote:
> >Proprietary tools mean that re-use of the deliverables is essentially
> >only possible for those who already have a license for the respective
> >tools. This significantly reduces the value of the deliverables.
>
> There aren't any good layout systems out there

This isn't the first time I bring up the utter conflict of interest
between the two Cryptech projects. I know what you are saying.

> capable of doing *efficiently* complex, hi-speed boards.

If that were true then perhaps the design already misses the mark.

(I'm sure you know that there are projects using open tools and
formats for complex fast designs.)

> I would imagine that the end user will contract out

Allowing this pervasive cognitive bias free reign ensures that
nothing else is possible. I find that highly problematic for the
entire project.

//Peter