[Cryptech Core] starting to plan a novena test run

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Tue Apr 28 18:18:23 UTC 2015

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 07:38:18 PM Randy Bush wrote:
> we will also have to make noise boards.  if we want to ship them out of
> portland, i can carry a bunch from s'holm to nanog/sf and do a hand-off
> there.

I only have one or two Novena noise boards left, so yes - need to make more. I
wasn't thinking we would make more Novena noise boards, but if we are I would
like to make some minor improvements to the board.

Lead time for new PCBs is about 14 days. Add a couple more for assembly.

I guess it is not absolutely critical that you have the boards when you leave
Stockholm on the 29th? I should be able to do a new revision and have say a
dozen for you by then, but it doesn't leave room for a bad PCB run.

How many do you think I should make in the first run?