[Cryptech Core] next meeting

Paul Selkirk paul at psgd.org
Wed Apr 22 16:35:04 UTC 2015

On 03/17/2015 10:13 AM, Randy Bush wrote:
> stockholm week of 25 may

We're approaching May, so time to nail this down.

For once, I have an opinion - that it should be later in the week rather
than earlier, for two personal reasons:

Monday the 25th is Memorial Day in the US, which is the unofficial start
of summer, and a big time for family visits and parties.

The Stockholm Marathon is Saturday the 30th. I have to do this, and it
would be more convenient if I wasn't spending extra days in Stockholm
between the meeting and the race.

Also, while we're scheduling, when are we planning to meet in Prague?
Friday? Saturday? During the week? The venue hotel hotel is apparently
already sold out, so we might want to get on that.

				paul