[Cryptech Core] draft template document

Paul Selkirk paul at psgd.org
Mon Jun 16 17:12:30 UTC 2014

The thing that jumps out at me is the interchange between "Supplier"
and "Service Provider" (or once just "Provider"). Since these terms
appear to apply to the same party, the contract should use the same term
consistently. This affects sections 2.1 and 3.

Nitpicks:
- In section 6, top of page 5, "Both Parties agrees" should be "Each
Party agrees".
- In section 8.4, subsections 1.1.2 and 1.1.2 should be 8.4.1 and 8.4.2.
(Might possibly be a rendering problem in LibreOffice; I no longer have
a copy of MS-Word to compare with.)

				paul