[Cryptech Core] draft template document

Leif Johansson leifj at sunet.se
Fri Jun 13 13:37:55 UTC 2014

At 11 pages in total and NB that there are still a few laywers in
Denmark who haven't gotten a shot at this so we might get a few
addl comments.

Note that section 9 is a bit more wordy because the choice to go with
arbitration carries some standard language around confidentiality.

In general I believe this is a reasonable compromise. There may be
certain aspects that could be improved but we also want to be done.

Please be gentle.

	Cheers Leif