[Cryptech Core] the time has come, the walrus said

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Jan 9 23:05:51 UTC 2014

ok, we have some money, and more will come.  at the moment, the hard
part is not letting US money dominate, e.g. icann, neustar, and the
dns providers.

so it is time to commit to how much and what work we each can do, and
say what financial support we each will need.

e.g., for my part
  o i can do tech organisation, cat herding, wiki and presos, and raise
    funds (turns out that russ and lynn are not all we need to get
    cash).
  o i can lean on iij to support my time for at least the next three
    months, maybe more.  i really do not know how long they will put
    up with my antics.
  o i will need a bit of travel assistance, i.e. the detour from london
    to stockholm after the ietf.  [ can we find a less expensive hotel
    in stockholm? ]

you can email leif and me directly if you do not want to be on public
record.  no foul.

it is also time to actually start to do some work.  who is actually
hacking, writing, or researching?  on what?  how can the rest of us be
of help?

randy