[Cryptech Tech] Skywater MPW shuttle walk through

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Nov 20 16:56:04 UTC 2020

Joachim Strömbergson wrote:
> Yesterday there was a walk-through session of the Skywater MPW shuttle program:

It's nice of DARPA to give away ASICs through Google but it looks like
much of Cryptech isn't eligible, since designs must not be restricted by
any export control laws of the USA or any other country. ( Step 7. form
on https://www.efabless.com/open_shuttle_program )

Some component distributors have suggested to me in the past that basic
microcontrollers would also be subject to export control, so I think
this MPW program still has some non-technical challenges.

//Peter