[Cryptech Tech] USB interface

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri May 29 16:55:39 UTC 2020

Joachim Strömbergson wrote:
> Thank you Peter for this eruption of good stuff.

You're welcome.

I would like it to be reviewed before it is sent to production, and I'd
especially appreciate to hear all thoughts on the change from bus-powered
to self-powered.

In particular those who already use rev03 in production - how do
applications currently handle the device suddenly becoming unresponsive?

Or does muxd handle that, maybe queueing requests until the device
responds again?

Related to that: What happens with RPC session ids (is that the right name?)
across a rev03 disconnect+connect?

Kind regards

//Peter