[Cryptech Tech] USB interface

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at assured.se
Thu Apr 9 06:19:58 UTC 2020

Aloha!

On 2020-04-08 19:36, Peter Stuge wrote:
> I suggest:
>
> 1. Move forward with SAMD11 replacing FTDI
> 2. Add CTS+RTS to the UART interface
> 3. If time and space on the board allows it, also connect SPI
>
> Who does the hardware design changes? To support that effort I can
> contribute the required connections on the SAMD11 side.
>
> So far I've used the SAMD11 in the SO-14 package for this, but I can
> provide the pinout also for the QFN24 if that is preferd?

I support this change. I'm comfortable being able to motivate this
change affecting the CryRev project timeline somewhat.

Pavel is the hardware designer. Haven't heard from him in a few days
though. He should have posted some feedback on the packages suggested
for the Lattice FPGA to be used as master key memory.

Joachim Strömbergson