[Cryptech Tech] USB interface

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Wed Apr 8 05:58:40 UTC 2020

Thanks for the detailed answer, much appreciated.  Unless somebody
else sees a problem, I think Peter has made a pretty good case for
this being both harmless and potentially quite beneficial.

On Tue, 07 Apr 2020 21:42:55 -0400, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Rob Austein wrote:
> > Yeah, that's what worries me.  This is cool stuff but we should have
> > been having this conversation months ago, at this point we may have
> > missed the window for this board rev.
>
> I remember making the case for a programmable USB interface before the
> first Alpha boards and my rev03.pdf schematic file is almost 4 years old.

Sadly, all of the above is true.  Not blaming you.  But the question
is whether we have time to do this, starting from where we are now.