[Cryptech Tech] Alpha Board rev 03 schematics/EAGLE files

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Mon Mar 4 08:42:13 UTC 2019

On söndag 3 mars 2019 kl. 03:38:23 CET Emilio Lopez wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm attempting to track down the CrypTech Alpha board rev 03 schematics and
> am having a hard time finding them. The below link for the AlphaSchematics
> page mentions a link to the rev02 in a hardware repository however, that
> link appears to be broken.
>
> https://trac.cryptech.is/wiki/AlphaSchematics
>
> Any pointers are appreciated!

The production files, and schematics, for both rev02 and rev03 are in the
'hardware' repository.

  https://trac.cryptech.is/browser/hardware

But as Michael said please do try the KiCAD version in

  https://trac.cryptech.is/browser/user/ft/alpha_to_kicad

The most up-to-date version is in the branch 'ft-try_schematic_edit' and I
believe you need to run the 'convert.sh' script once you've checked out the
branch.