[Cryptech Tech] News item: Major HSM vulnerabilities impact banks, cloud providers, governments

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Tue Jun 11 21:42:52 UTC 2019

Apologies if this was already shared on some other Cryptech list.
This popped up in my newsfeed, and I thought others might find it interesting...

Major HSM vulnerabilities impact banks, cloud providers, governments

https://www.zdnet.com/article/major-hsm-vulnerabilities-impact-banks-cloud-providers-governments/

idea in the first place.
of pants.
   ---maf