[Cryptech Tech] Happier RSA timing numbers

Joachim Strömbergson joachim.strombergson at assured.se
Sat May 19 06:13:05 UTC 2018

Aloha!

Another thing we could consider is adding a streaming interface to the AES core. This would allow you to push words and the core would processing them as fast as possible as soon as there is a whole block. We could even combine this with a FIFO.

But right now I know to little about how your keywrap code use the AES core Rob. You need to say if this would would reduce the wait states.

Just throwing ideas out there.

Regards,
JS