[Cryptech Tech] BIND Support

Dominique Douglas douglas at dkey.org
Wed Jun 20 19:50:44 UTC 2018

Thank you.

When I tried to set BIND up with native pkcs#11 using just libcryptech-pkcs11.so, BIND gave me a warning that not everything had been implemented and couldn't be used for signing. 'pkcs11-list' worked, but gave that warning. I didn't test further so I'm not sure if 'dnssec-keyfromlabel' or 'dnssec-signzone' would have actually worked and just used the modified OpenSSL technique to fill in the gaps. I'll continue to test more configurations and document them though.

Thanks