[Cryptech Tech] BIND Support

Dominique Douglas douglas at dkey.org
Wed Jun 20 15:13:43 UTC 2018

Hello. This is Dominque. I'm new at Diamond Key and this is my first addition to the mailing list. I've been going over the documentation for the Alpha and have been working mostly of the wiki. It's been a great starting point. I'd like to say that I have successfully gotten the alpha to work with BIND. I'm going to share an excerpt from the documentation that I have been working on that shows how to setup BIND and a patched version of OpenSSL. There are still some configurations that I need to test, but this should be a good starting point for anyone that would like to try out BIND. I'm attaching a WORD document. Let me know if you have any issues with it.

Thanks