[Cryptech Tech] Alpha hardware finally here

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Thu Jan 12 10:09:51 UTC 2017

On onsdag 11 januari 2017 kl. 18:16:18 CET Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've received a great gift. The Alpha board. Before starting to mess
> with it I want to ask about few guidelines.
> Last email you warned about the wiki to be really outdated.
>
> Is there any new quickstart for the Alpha board? I think this one is
> still for the novena. https://wiki.cryptech.is/wiki/QuickStart
>
> Is there any other good resource?
>
> If you give me some guidance I will write a howto or update existing.
> Otherwise my bets are source code exploration.

Happy to hear that, and thanks for offering to help write documentation!

There is some general information about the hardware and software on the
Berlin Workshop page: https://trac.cryptech.is/wiki/BerlinWorkshop

That page has a link to a page showing how to use the rev03 (which is what you
got) board with OpenDNSSEC: https://trac.cryptech.is/wiki/OpenDNSSEC

I guess this is what we've got at this point. I'm sure there are several of us
on this list that will be happy to help you get going with another application
than OpenDNSSEC if you happen to want to do something else =).