[Cryptech Tech] Invitation to orconf 2016

Olof Kindgren olof.kindgren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:37:51 UTC 2016

Hi Cryptech devs,

My name is Olof Kindgren and I'm sending this as a director of the
Free and Open Source Silicon (FOSSi) Foundation and as an organizer of
the yearly Open Source Silicon conference, orconf.

Congratulations on the successful crowdfunding of the Alpha board.
I've been following your work as Cryptech is an interesting project in
the Open Source embedded space.

We are currently planning for the upcoming orconf in Bologna, Italy on
October 7-9, and would be delighted to have you join us as either a
presenter or a regular visitor. The conference is free of charge, but
we won't be able to assist with any travel grants.

ORCONF is an open source digital design and embedded systems
conference, covering areas of electronics from the transistor level up
to Linux user space and beyond. Expect presentations and discussion on
free and open source IP projects, implementations on FPGA and in
silicon, verification, EDA tools, licensing and embedded software, to
name a few.

You can read more about the past and current conferences at http://orconf.org

Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,