[Cryptech Tech] What's up with the Crowdsupply campaign?

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Mon Oct 3 13:44:10 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Back in late July I helped fund the Cryptech campaign on Crowdsupply - this
said that boards will ship on September 15th.

I'm guessing that there is some delay, but can whoever is organizing/
running this side of things please send an update to the funders? Missing
the timeline is unfortunate, but the lack of status looks much worse...

I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf