[Cryptech Tech] Alpha SDRAMs

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Sun May 22 14:39:21 UTC 2016

On söndag 22 maj 2016 kl. 16:16:55 CEST Leif Johansson wrote:
> > With that, I think we can actually say the Alpha is operational.
>
> I've been trying to keep tabs on the updates... does this mean we built
> hardware with 0 bugs?

Well, it turned out that the TX/RX LEDs for the FTDI UART chips are not
working - they require enabling in the config EEPROM we decided to not put on
the board :).

But for all relevant parts, it seems so - yes.

Thanks to Pavel, thanks to Infotecs (the company that contributed the layout
of the board) and a big thanks to all reviewers as well.