[Cryptech Tech] Security assurance

Jakob Schlyter jakob at kirei.se
Fri May 13 18:30:01 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-13 at 18:49, Peter Stuge wrote:

> Think of Cryptech more as a toolkit than a finished product.

Even a toolkit needs to take these issues into considerations. I've also
spent some time thinking about is, and I'm looking forward to discus
this further with Olle and others. How we envision the hardware to be
managed, how the various support software (e.g., the PKCS#11 provider
and management tools) are constructed need to take this into
consideration, even for basic functionally.

	jakob