[Cryptech Tech] tamper firmware

Paul Selkirk paul at psgd.org
Fri Jul 22 15:08:03 UTC 2016

On 07/19/2016 10:53 AM, Linus Nordberg wrote:
> I think that code going into official repos should have a maintainer, or
> preferably two if possible, repsonsible for merging code to them.
>
> Who would be the maintainer for tamper? I think that both Jakob and
> Fredrik would be good choices.
>
> As soon as we have maintainer(s), they can make the call.

I'm less worried about having a canonical maintainer, than about the
confusion of having 3 separate repositories to do the same thing, all of
them in the 'user' tree.

We don't have official-designated maintainers for the other repos,
although it would easy to identify likely suspects from the commit
histories.

That said, I just created a fourth tamper repo, which happens to be
named 'sw/tamper' (from user/jakob/tamper).

Note that releng/alpha has not been updated, so the tamper code that's
in the distribution packages is still from user/ln5/tamper. That's Rob's
bailiwick.

				paul