[Cryptech Tech] design software

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Mon Jan 18 10:31:48 UTC 2016

peter,

a man of experience.  thank you.

unfortunately, the folk who will go over the code with a fine toothed
comb will be looking for vulnerabilities to exploit or sell to nation
state attackers.

what you say about the verilog makes total sense, at least to me.  the
same goes for the c code in the arm and whatever in the external hosts.
in all of these, we have concerns about trust in the tools; but we do
not have the resources to work in that area.

the problem today is the board schematic and layout.  we hope people
will be using, modifying, adapting, ...  if not, we have missed a
serious part of our goals.  i suspect this is a bot of a different
balance.

randy