[Cryptech Tech] Alpha availability update

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Fri Dec 16 14:34:35 UTC 2016

Hi all

I've just sent a package with Alpha units to Crowdsupply, for delivery to all
backers outside Europe that have not yet gotten a shipping notification from
Crowdsupply.

I will ship Alphas to all backers in Europe on Monday using UPS so expect
delivery on Tuesday or Wednesday.

All Alphas we ship from now on are expected to be in sealed tamper bags. We
will put information about serial numbers, model of bags etc. on this wiki
page:

  https://trac.cryptech.is/wiki/AlphaSealedBags

We shipped a first few units about 1-1.5 weeks ago to early backers, those
were not put in sealed tamper bags since we did not have any available at that
time.