[Cryptech Tech] Alpha layout done (not a joke)

Jacob jacob at edamaker.com
Fri Apr 1 15:05:56 UTC 2016

Hello Fredrik,

1.Could you please provide all the fab files (Gerbers, drill etc) in one
zip file?

2.Could you also please provide the BOM?

3. I glanced over the schematic - the ferrite beads FB5-7 should be
removed since you want the regulator output to be at a very low
impedance to satisfy transient current requirements from clients - with
a minimum voltage drop.
Since those beads are already in the layout, I suggest to put 0-ohm
resistors during assembly in their place.

Jacob