[Cryptech Tech] Alpha layout done (not a joke)

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Fri Apr 1 10:45:53 UTC 2016

Hi all

Over the last 5-6 weeks, Pavel has been working hard with a Russian company
called Infotecs, who have generously contributed layout of our Alpha board.

I've committed Gerber and drill files in the hardware repository, directory
production_files/alpha.

  https://git.cryptech.is/hardware.git

The schematics are available in Eagle format in the same repository. They were
converted to Altium Designer for the layout, but all the component designators
ought to be the same. I guess we can publish the Altium files too if that is
helpful.

In order to have working boards at the planned workshop in Berlin, around July
17, we need to send these files off to manufacturing really soon, but we would
be _really_ thankful for any help we can get in reviewing the layout.

I've probably omitted a lot of important information here. Please let me know
what I should have told you already and I'll try to do better.