[Cryptech Tech] EC benchmarks on the STM32

Hannes Tschofenig hannes.tschofenig at gmx.net
Mon Sep 14 10:39:52 UTC 2015

Hi Pavel, Hi Joachim

I double-checked the results from the slide again and they are correct.

I agree with Pavel that the performance depends on more than the CPU
type and the Mhz. What is the reason for the performance difference in
this specific case is unknown to me (although I would like to know). I
took a quick look at the data sheets did not give me a hint either.

Maybe someone has time for an detailed investigation.

Ciao
Hannes