[Cryptech Tech] EC benchmarks on the STM32

Hannes Tschofenig hannes.tschofenig at gmx.net
Fri Sep 11 14:52:06 UTC 2015

Hi Warren, Hi Joachim,

it would be great if someone could verify the performance data.

Regarding fault-injection attacks: the code I have used does not make
any attempts to prevent those types of attacks. It aims to prevent
remote timing side channel attacks though.

The typical approach for dealing with fault-inject attacks is to
replicate computations and verifications so that those faults get
detected. Needless to say that this increases code size.

Ciao
Hannes