[Cryptech Tech] Novena image with TRNG, SHA-256, AES, and ModExp?

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Mon May 4 02:02:59 UTC 2015

So we have all these cores, but we still don't seem to have Novena
build configurations for the ones on our critical path.

Assuming I'm not just missing something, how hard would it be to whack
together a Novena EIM configuration that included the TRNG, SHA-256,
AES, and Joachim's new ModExp code?  Would it ruin anybody's day if I
were to request that somebody make this a priority, so we can write
HAL code for RSA and AES-Key-Wrap?

If I am missing something, clue bat please?