[Cryptech Tech] Alpha board BOM and PCB design requirements

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Mon Mar 9 14:41:48 UTC 2015

Joachim and I had a (long) talk and produced the following initial suggestion
for Alpha board components and PCB design requirements.

  https://trac.cryptech.is/wiki/AlphaBoardComponents

We tried to go the full circle from the block diagram
(https://trac.cryptech.is/wiki/Hardware) and do some thinking about how each
module could be implemented, but we might very well have missed things.

Please read it through and comment on this mailing list.

Copy the text you want to comment on as a quotation to the list and send
comments in e-mail so that everyone can be a part of the discussion and so
that we have all comments archived in the mailing list archive. Thanks.