[Cryptech Tech] STM32F4 <-> Novena Bridge

Jacob jacob at edamaker.com
Fri Jun 12 13:41:30 UTC 2015

On 6/12/2015 3:53 PM, Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> On Friday, June 05, 2015 11:08:48 PM Jacob wrote:
>> P.S. trying to get myself re-oriented, I see that the alpha board
>> strategy wiki needs urgent updating...
>
> I did an update with my personal interpretation of where we are. If I'm wrong,
> please discuss on the list if you are not write-enabled on the Wiki and can
> just fix it yourself.
>
>    https://wiki.cryptech.is/wiki/AlphaBoardStrategy
>
> /Fredrik

Thanks.

I am not write-enabled on the wiki, so here is some nit-picking:

In https://wiki.cryptech.is/wiki/AlphaBoardComponents  under "FPGA CPU
Interface" and under "CPU Interfaces Needed" some references to the
now-obsolete EIM bus and DDR3.

P.S. going with M4/SDRAM in lieu of DDR3 will probably shave a couple of
months from the overall estimated calendar time of the alpha board
design and verification.

Jacob