[Cryptech Tech] EIM Baseline Project

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Sat Jan 31 11:08:57 UTC 2015

On Saturday, January 31, 2015 11:08:29 AM Joachim Strömbergson wrote:
> Aloha!
>
> Well that was easy.
>
> I've just created a new ISE project, added all source files and built
> the novena baseline. The build goes through clean with zero errors and
> warnings (the latter is actuallt quite impressive in ISE.).
>
> I've uploaded the bitfile and the sw source code to the Novena. Compiled
> the test-adder program, configuered the FPGA and then executed the test
> program. Everything worked like a charm.
>
> I'd say we have something that works for the Novena with the EIM
> interface. Very, very cool.

Fantastic news, I'm impressed by proxy.

I'm looking forward to a bitfile that lets me extract random numbers (and time
deltas too perhaps) in high speed then =).

I'm currently working on an updated hardware revision incorporating some
suggestions by bunnie to get better EMI performance etc.

For anyone interested, I found these tutorials very much worth a read, and
generally very impressively well written:

  http://www.learnemc.com/EMC-Tutorials.html