[Cryptech Tech] goals / use cases

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at secworks.se
Tue Jan 27 21:22:21 UTC 2015

Found this PDF on Beaglebone GPIO functionality.

http://elinux.org/images/3/33/GPIO_Programming_on_the_Beaglebone.pdf

Can't find maximum toggle rate right now. We probably want to use 16-bit
wide data ports to allow us to have write out and read in as well as
address and some control while getting enough parallel bits.

There is also SPI interfaces available if one wants to go a serial.