[Cryptech Tech] arm

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Tue Jan 13 13:37:32 UTC 2015

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 08:09:03 AM Joachim Strömbergson wrote:
> Aloha!
>
> It would be good if we could get either a M4 and a M0 or M0+ to Rob. Or if
> you Fredrik could at least compile Cryptlib to start getting some numbers
> on code and data reqs for the architectures. Using just bcc-arm should give
> us code size.

I could compile, or make my boards available to Rob online. Given how easily
accessible they are I think Rob ought to order a couple for himself though (so
he can watch the LEDs ;) ).

Rob, I would suggest starting with these three (M0, M4, M4):

  STM32F0DISCOVERY
  NUCLEO-F401RE
  STM32F4DISCOVERY

Maybe Joachim has his set of favourite boards to add to that ;)