[Cryptech Tech] arm

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at secworks.se
Tue Jan 13 07:09:03 UTC 2015

Aloha!

It would be good if we could get either a M4 and a M0 or M0+ to Rob. Or if you Fredrik could at least compile Cryptlib to start getting some numbers on code and data reqs for the architectures. Using just bcc-arm should give us code size.

If we want to start some preliminary performance/response results the Discovery board would probably be a good choice since it has a separate application USB port.

FPGA ideas later today. Now other work for some hours.

Sent from my iPhone