[Cryptech Tech] PCB prototyping machine [Was: BCP prototyping machine]

Павел Шатов meisterpaul1 at yandex.ru
Sat Feb 28 11:38:45 UTC 2015

On 28.02.2015 13:24, Randy Bush wrote:
>> Thank you for this clarification. Have you already found a suitable PCB
>> designer?
>
> bunnie said he would help find one once we have chosen soc and fpga.
> the asian pcb folk specialize.
>
> randy

Err... Haven't you chosen them yet? As far as I understood from my
previous discussion with (mostly) Joachim, the CPU will be i.MX and the
FPGA will be either Xilinx Artix-7 200T or Altera Cyclone V A7. Can't we
ask bunnie what FPGA is more familiar to his folks and will take less
time to layout? I must be missing something again here.