[Cryptech Tech] Alpha board strategy

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Tue Feb 17 12:39:55 UTC 2015

Hi list

Randy, Joachim, Leif and I had an ad-hoc conference call about how to move
forward with the Alpha board plans earlier today.

I'm happy to say I think we are pretty much homing in on consensus on what to
do with this in the near term, and with what (kind of) components.

I made a wiki page with the things I think we've agreed on earlier, or on this
call. If you are interested in the Alpha board then please have a look at this
page and let me know if you think it will fly with these plans or not.

  https://trac.cryptech.is/wiki/AlphaBoardStrategy